Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ONE ON ONE WITH ROSITA MOATE


·         First and foremost who is Empire gyalz SA/
A promotions company, with a unique outlook to entertainment. EmpireGyalz is a group of 8 young vibrant and fun-loving young women who are driven by passion to achieve and leave a legacy behind for their next generation. This dynamic group is on a mission to build an Empire.
·         How did the ladies meet up
We are family, friends and we connected mostly via Facebook.
·         In your blog description you mention vybz kartel, tell us more about him
Adidjaheim Palmer is an Icon on his own. He grabbed our attention and our hearts through his music. We are all dancehall listeners and his lyrics are truly exceptional to us. He is an inspiration in that he created his own Empire coming from a ghetto and a place of less possibilities yet he overcame all of that.  His legacy reminds all of us that regardless of your background one can go far to where one’s destiny leads yet one has to break the norms to get there. He is in jail now and still his music is still enjoyed by all. He tells us that it is wise to not be liked by many and it is even wiser to be above the rest. Proclaim your place in the Universe.
·         Is empire gyalz focused on dancehall since it was inspired by vybz kartel
EmpireGyalz is not dancehall. It is an Empire founded in the ideology of overcoming the norm and striving to be above the rest which Vybz Kartel preaches. We are all from disadvantageous back-grounds (the ghetto if I may put it this way) and our icon inspires us to not look at that as a blockage but as a motivation to do better for ourselves. This encourages us to take what we are all passionate about which is Entertainment as a whole not limiting any genres and embrace it to its root then polish it, value it and promote it to those who will appreciate it globally. We promote any form of art, craft and talent.
·         What can we expect from empire gyalz in the near future
A whole lot is expected from us. The company is still at its first stages of laying a firm foundation. All that we promise our fans, members and followers is this is a journey that you are going to fully enjoy every stride and stroke of.
·         Any current projects you are working on.
There are 2 projects at hand: 1. The Gaza t-shirts which will be displayed soon. 2. The ARK( Act of Random Kindness) which is our Charity Project. Its first implementation will be on the 27th of July 2013 as the month of July is The Celebration of the legendary Tata Madiba ( President Rolihlahla Nelson Mandela). As our initiative to remember who Tata is, we will be enjoying this day with the kids at Ethandweni Home in Soweto.
·         What is empire gyalz aiming to achieve
We are aiming to achieve a platform for all Artists who were denied a chance to perform, display and practice their art, craft and talent to come and be seen and be appreciated for their worth. This must be achieved locally and internationally.
·         Let gets to know Rosita moate
1.       Who is Rosita
A Motswana girl born in Mahikeng where all the Great Beings are born J grew up in Mogwase in Rustenburg. A Spiritual Being with a mind of her own. I am a trend-setter and a go-getter who enjoys breaking new barriers and grabbing each opportunity that presents itself in front of my eyes. The first female and the first black female to be working underground in 2000, the first chairperson of the NUM Women Structure in 2005 and  the first to be the chairperson of the Women In Mining Forum in 3 consecutive years (2007-2009) at various shafts all these happened at different designations I was at in those years. I am a mother of a beautiful 3year old Diva who forever keeps me on my toes.
2.       Where are you based
Mogwase is where I am at. I never stay too long from home. Motown is my ghetto and we keep it real there J
3.       What is your position @ empire gyalz
I am the Chief Executive Officer of EmpireGyalz Promotions. This is my brain-child and seeing it crawling is such a bliss.
4.       Any personal goals
I love saying “Goals must be scored” I am on my way of scoring mine and I pray that the scoreboard will be able to contain the number of those J Let building this Empire be a way of me doing something that I passionately love instead of what I am driven to do.
5.       Where do you see empire gyalz in 5years time
I see us on billboard-charts because that is where my gyalz fit perfectly them and their Divaish look.lol. 1. The company with a stable income and having hired over 20 employees and managing 5 Award-winning Artists. 2.The company travelling and touching lives in 5 different countries. 3. Vybz Kartel out of jail and begging to meet us.lol.
6.       What does rose like to do for fun
I love travelling, studying, reading, dancing and just spending my quality time with the most precious being in my life(my daughter).
7.       Favourite say
“I did not come to bow I came to conquer” Prof. Robert Nesta Marley.
I hope I answered all your 7 personal questions correctly...
SEVEN IS MY FAVOURITE NUMBER J

No comments:

Post a Comment